Saturday, August 13, 2011

Don't trust other's to make your kid's food.

So don't trust a hospital when they say they can accommidate your child's diet. They can't. I literally had to order from room service:
2 serving on mashed bananas
2 servings of blended chicken
2 serving of peas
2 servings of green beans
2 servings of pears
2 servings of rice.
2 c rice milk

I literally just bolused a few ounces of bananas and some Elecare all night. Super pissed about it, but now I know to bring our own food the next time.

Tonight's blend:
2 c rice milk
2 pork chops
2 c oatmeal
1 banana
1 c peaches
1.5 c mixed veggies
1 tbsp flax oil
4 tbsp of olive oil

I'm still trying to get Spencer's weight up, thus all the extra fat. I'll take it down to a more normal amount after he gains the weight back he lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment