Monday, June 27, 2011

Dos, por favor

Last night I made two blends...one in case of an emergency, like if I had to have another emergency gallbladder removal and was held hostage at the friendly local hospital for four days and my infant son was left with his father again. While impressed that my two favorite men in my life had not joined a feral colony in my time away, I'm not exactly sure what my husband would put in a blend if he had to do one. I plan on having a few back up blends in the freezer at any given time.

Anyhow, here they are in all their glory:

Blend # 1:
1.5 c peaches
1.5 c sweet potato
1/4 c walnuts
1 tbsp Flax Oil
2.5 Oz Turkey
1 c carrots
2 c oatmeal
2 c rice milk
About 1300 calories

Blend #2:
1 c peaches
1.5 c sweet potatoes
1 tbsp flax oil
1 c carrots
2 large eggs (so far, so good on allergies!)
2 c oatmeal
2 c rice milk
4 oz apple juice
About 1200 Calories

Blend #2 made way too much:(

No comments:

Post a Comment